Next to the Windows button is the search window, so:
- Click Search Window
- Type in: Task Scheduler (at the T it should already be found)
- Taskplanner starts with 1 mouse click.
- On the right side of the screen, click "Create basic task ..."
- Give the job a name and possibly a short description
- Date and time
- Start a program
- "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Nend Software \ Tray Radio \ Tray Radio.exe"
- Click "Next" and "Finish"
Then change the Triggers of Daily Weekly Tasks, and check the days when you want to perform the task.